- First visit your web page and click on the login button at the bottom (If you are already logged in then you will not see the login button and can skip to the next step
- Once you login using your link blue credentials, by default it should take you to your user profile page. Now that you're logged in, visit the page you want to edit.
- Since you're logged in you should see an edit tab underneath the title of the page. Click on that.
- You should now be taken to a page where you get to edit the text
It doesn’t have as many of the features as Microsoft Word, but it works in much the same way. You will not be able to change fonts, but the toolbar has options to make things bold, turn text into headings, add links, bulleted lists, etc. (Note. when pressing 'enter' you might notice a large amount of white space between the sentence below and above. To avoid this hold shift while pressing enter.)
- (optional) If you would like to add a link on the page, highlight the text you want to turn into a link and choose 'Insert/Edit Link'. A box will pop up with a text box labeled 'Link URL' paste the web address you want the text to link to in that box and click okay.
- Once you've made the changes you want, you can scroll all the way down to the very bottom and see a save button. Once you click that, your page should now be updated with the changes you've made."