- In edit mode, scroll down until you see the file section. (For instructions on how to enter edit mode click here)
- Click on choose files (It may say 'Browse' or something similar depending on your internet browser)
- Once your file is chosen click 'Upload'
- You should then see your file listed in the file section like so
- Right click on the file name in blue and select 'Copy Link Address'. It may say 'Copy Shortcut' or something similar instead depending on your internet browser.
- If you want to update a file already present on the page, right click on the link to the file in the body, and choose 'Insert/Edit Link'. If you want to create a new link, highlight a word or phrase that you would like to link to it and then right click and choose 'Insert/Edit Link'
- A box should pop up that contain an input box labeled 'Link URL' . Erase what is present in that box and right click and paste. (Or control+v)
- Click okay and save.
Note there is an alternate way to insert a link to a file.
You could type a word or phrase into the input box labeled 'Description' and click insert. It will then paste a link to the file with the name you entered wherever you left your cursor in the body.