2021 Appalachian Translational Research Network Annual Meeting
The Penn State College of Medicine will host the 11th Annual Summit on October 19-20, 2021. The Summit will be held virtually on our Virtual Event Platform, Airmeet.
Tuesday, October 19: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday, October 20: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- $25 for ATRN Members, students, members of community organizations, government agencies, and private foundations
- $50 for non- ATRN members
Themes Identified Include:
- Quantitative research on social connectedness and isolation in Appalachia
- Mechanisms of action by which social connectedness and isolation affect health and well-being in Appalachia
- Evidence-based programs to address social connectedness and isolation in Appalachia
Please email questions to our ATRN Headquarters office at ATRNHeadquarters@gmail.com.