Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics
Bio / Education:
- PhD in Biomedical and Health Informatics / Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medical Education / University of Washington
- Master of Design in Communication Planning and Information Design / School of Design + Department of English / Carnegie Mellon University
- MA in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology / Department of Molecular Biosciences / University of Kansas
- BS in Biochemistry, BS in Microbiology / Department of Biochemistry / Kansas State University
- MD Clarkson. 2016. Representation of anatomy in online atlases and databases: A survey and collection of patterns for interface design. BMC Developmental Biology, 16:18.
- MD Clarkson. Representation of parts within the Foundational Model of Anatomy ontology. ICBO 2016. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Biomedical Ontologies. August 1–4, 2016. Corvallis, OR.
- KH Wang, CL Heike, MD Clarkson, JLV Mejino, JF Brinkley, RW Tse, CB Brigfeld, DA Fitzsimons, TC Cox. 2014. Evaluation and integration of disparate classification systems for clefts of the lip. Frontiers in Physiology 5: 163.